Contact: Gordon Maner, email@example.com; 706.831.7917
The work of the Carl Vinson Institute of Government provides governments across the state of Georgia and even internationally with access to quality, objective technical assistance and training. We support governments large and small as they serve constituents, tackle challenges, and prepare their communities for a bright future.
We invite you to give to the Excellence in Government Campaign and become a partner in serving the governments that serve the people of Georgia in so many essential ways.
- Customized technical assistance and applied research designed to help smaller, more resource-constrained jurisdictions operate more efficiently and responsively
- Scholarships for local government officials and staff to engage in important professional development that will enhance their knowledge and skills and benefit their offices
- Educational opportunities for university students—such as internships and graduate assistantships—that prepare the next generation of leaders in public service
- Global connections that promote economic development between Georgia and international communities
- Continuing education for Institute of Government faculty and staff so that we can remain at the forefront of innovative approaches to public administration and government management
Your one-time gift or annual gifts of any amount will be used to support the work of the Institute to improve state and local government.
President's Club Benefactors Level
Gifts of $10,000 or more
President's Club Fellows Level
Gifts of $5,000–$9,999
President's Club Associate Level
Gifts of $1,000–$4,999
Gifts of $500–$999
Friends of the Institute
Gifts of $100–$499
Please contact Gordon Maner for questions about opportunities to support the work of the Institute of Government. Thank you very much for your generosity.